This Risk Assessment has been carried out following the guidelines on the HSE (Health and Safety Executive) web site www.hse.gov.uk
- Contamination of the site by guests who are asymptomatic or who develop symptoms while in situ.
- Transmission of the virus between guests or between guests and contractors/suppliers.
Who is at Risk?
- Other guests on site or with subsequent bookings, particularly the elderly or those with underlying health conditions.
- Cleaning and Maintenance Contractors and their immediate families.
- The wider public locally.
Actions to Control Risk
Anybody who is exhibiting symptoms or who has any reason to believe they may have come into contact with the virus up to 14 days prior to their booking must follow the Government instruction to self-isolate and follow NHS guidelines. Therefore, they should not arrive on site.
We will ask guests to follow guidelines on social distancing. Logan Rock Holidays has only three detached cottages, completely self contaniend. It is relatively easy for guests to avoid contact with each other. It is also possible to have a relaxing holiday without leaving the surrounding (see guidelines..).
Guests are advised that there may be severely restricted opportunities to eat out at this time and they should be prepared to self-cater.
Implemented Changes to cleaning policy
We always strive to maintain extremely high standards of cleanliness. We have decided to adopt the cleaning practices recommended by Public Health England (PHE) for Cleaning in Non-Healthcare Settings https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-decontamination-in-non-healthcare-settings/covid-19-decontamination-in-non-healthcare-settings
This policy will be reviewed monthly until the Government advises that the Covid-19 threat has passed.